New England Sales Representative
Foundation Brewing Company is a Portland, ME brewery focused on creating beautiful and authentic beer that is worthy of inspiration, and a pleasure to share and enjoy. Our curiosity leads us to grow our knowledge, develop our expertise and constantly improve. As we continue to grow, we are looking for the right person to help us continue to share that story here in Maine, as well as with our customers and partners in other New England states. As such, we are seeking an enthusiastic and knowledgeable individual to join our team as our first sales representative.
Foundation Brewing Company is looking for someone to provide amazing assistance and support for all of our customers and partners, and help build and grow our presence in our target markets. We are looking for someone to join our team who shares our passion for great beer, interacting with the beer community, and forming lasting relationships.
The New England Sales Representative will be primarily responsible for:
- Becoming an expert on Foundation Brewing Company and its products.
- Acting as an excellent liaison between Foundation Brewing Company, its customers and industry partners.
- Formulating and communicating weekly plans for customer visits and events.
- Daily reporting of time and information regarding accounts visited.
- Participating in regular sales department meetings.
- Planning and achieving sales goals.
- Complying with state and local regulations.
On a regular basis, the New England Sales Representative will be performing the following responsibilities:
- Daily visits to both existing and potential customers.
- Arranging and helping manage events that promote Foundation Brewing Company and its products.
- Attending and participation in both weekday and weekend festivals and events.
- Other tasks to be assigned to meet business and market needs.
Experience, Skills and Requirements:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Customer service industry background, particularly within the three tier system is preferred
- Must have and maintain a valid US driver’s license
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Ongoing commitment to learn about craft beer
- Ability to be self-motivated and work independently
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to learn and use computer technology for communications with a focus on Google Docs and Microsoft Office
This is a 5 day a week, salaried, exempt position which includes bonuses for achieving and maintaining company brand and sales goals. Evening and weekend hours are required, as is travel. We offer a competitive benefits package including paid time off, health insurance for employees and their dependents, short term disability and long term disability. A company retirement plan is being implemented in FY2018.
Send your application materials via email to email@example.com, including a cover letter and resume as a PDF or Microsoft Word document. Please include your name and the job title in the email subject line and in the filenames on all attachments.
Applications will be accepted until Friday, February 16, 2018 at 5pm EST. Please, no phone calls or drop-ins.