Foundation Brewing Company is an independent, family-owned brewery that is focused on brewing creative, world-class quality beers. We are looking for someone to join our team who has a passion for craft beer and is committed to the process of high quality production. Experience in a production brewery is preferred. A positive attitude about the variety of tasks you will tackle in any given week is crucial.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Wort production, cellar work, lab and packaging operations; including CIP, and SIP, with strict adherence to standard operating procedures set forth in training.
- Maintain a safe, clean, neat, and efficient work area.
- Perform basic maintenance task on pumps, valves, tanks and process equipment.
- Cleaning and maintenance of kegs.
- Maintain accurate and thorough log sheets and other written information.
- Ability to operate or train to operate forklift.
- Embrace changes in procedure geared towards ongoing improvements to process and of working beer knowledge.
- A flexible schedule is a must.
- Minimum age requirement is 21 years.
- Candidate must be able to work in a standing position continuously, be able to bend, stoop, and reach occasionally, and occasionally lift 60 pounds and move up to 170 pounds.
This is an salaried, non-exempt position which includes time-and-a-half over 40 hours. We offer a competitive benefits package including paid time off, health insurance for employees and their dependents, short term disability and long term disability.
Send your application materials via email to email@example.com, including a cover letter and resume as a PDF or Word document. Please include your name and the job title in the email subject line and in the filenames on all attachments.
Applications will be accepted until Friday, December 22, 2017 at 5pm EST. Please, no phone calls or drop-ins.