Updated June 1, 2021
Welcome to our tasting room and outdoor patio! We do not currently have indoor seating available, however we have a very large outdoor patio that is comfortable in all weather. Our patio is back to summer-size, and you can order beers for here or to-go by walking through our bay door and ordering at the counter. The patio is seat yourself, and includes some standing area sections with barrels if the sit-down tables are full. Our online store continues to be a great way to preorder your beer to go.
Please read the following carefully, and reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns before visiting.
Note about pre-ordering beer To-Go — We want you to feel safe and comfortable. We will be continuing our preorder online shopping with pick-up available at the counter just inside the tasting room bay door. CarHop delivery will also continue to be available in the Greater Portland area.
We want everyone to have a fun and relaxing time on our patio. We want to do this while also providing a safe experience for every guest and all of our staff. We appreciate all of our guests following the necessary steps for success. Our processes may change based on changing Covid-19 circumstances in our community and guidance from the state. Please check back for the most up to date information.
What To Expect
- Enter the patio from the parking lot entrance, there is a rope to help form a queue that leads through the bay door and into the bar area to order. At the entrance to the bay door, there is a chalkboard sign asking to “Please Wait Here.” That helps us maintain distance between parties. A bartender will call you forward to order!
- Our outdoor patio is seat yourself. We are sanitizing tables in between parties. If a party has just left, please give our team time to clean the table before sitting down. It is helpful if you bus your own table, our team appreciates it!
- To go beer and draft pours are both available from the bar just inside the tasting room bay door.
- An indoor restroom is available. Please be thoughtful about maintaining physical distancing from others.
- We have a large tent for covered seating as well as seating throughout the patio with picnic tables, umbrellas, high top seating, and barrel tables. There are lots of options for whatever your favorite type of table is! The Adirondack chairs are a favorite!
- The Governor has rescinded requirements related to the number of people in your party and the distance between tables. We are no longer limiting the number of people in your party but we do ask that you be respectful of the guests at other tables if you have a larger group. We may be shifting our tables around now that 6′ distancing between tables is not required, however we are committed to giving our guests a comfortable experience that does not feel crowded.
For this experience to be enjoyable and safe for all, we require the following from every guest coming to our patio. Thank you for your cooperation and your commitment to keeping our community healthy.
- If you are feeling ill or have any other symptoms, please stay home.
- As of June 1st, we are no longer asking face masks be worn at the brewery. CDC guidelines recommend that you continue to wear a face mask indoors if you are not fully vaccinated or not yet able to receive the vaccine.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Dogs are welcome, they should be on a leash and with you at your table at all times. We’d love for you to follow our @foundationpups Instagram account!
- Please follow all signage and requests from Foundation staff.