Welcome to our outdoor patio! We are not allowed to have indoor service at this time. As of December 2nd, we have transitioned to a smaller Winter Patio set-up. Walk up to our counter service window where you can buy draft pours to take back to your table, or pick up beer to go. Our online store continues to be a great way to preorder your beer to go.
Please read the following carefully, and reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns before visiting.
Note about pre-ordering beer To-Go — We want you to feel safe and comfortable. We will be continuing our pre-order online shopping with pick-up available at a dedicated table located just outside the tasting room area. Just walk up to the table, and we will have your order ready and you should be able to be in/out in minutes. CarHop delivery will also continue to be available in the Greater Portland area.
We want everyone to have a fun and relaxing time on our patio. We want to do this while also providing a safe experience for every guest and all of our staff. We appreciate all of our guests following the necessary steps for success. Our processes may change based on changing Covid-19 circumstances in our community and guidance from the state. Please check back for the most up to date information.
What To Expect
- Enter the patio from the parking lot entrance, there is a rope to help form a queue that leads up to the counter service window. Please maintain physical distance of 6-ft apart from others not in your party while in line.
- Our outdoor patio is seat yourself. We are sanitizing tables in between parties, and each seating group has a patio heater. If a party has just left, please give our team time to clean the table before sitting down.
- All seating groups are spaced at least 6-ft apart. Food and drink menus are available and also sanitized between guests.
- To go beer and draft pours are both available from the counter service window.
- An indoor restroom is available. Please follow all signage, and maintain 6-ft of distance from others.
- During inclement winter weather, it may be necessary to restrict patio seating and beer may be only available to go. We will update our social media when this occurs.
For this experience to be enjoyable and safe for all, we require the following from every guest coming to our patio. Thank you for your cooperation and your commitment to keeping our community healthy.
- If you are feeling ill or have any other symptoms, please stay home.
- Maintain a 6-ft distance from other guests not in your party and staff.
- Wearing of masks/cloth face coverings is REQUIRED in all areas of the patio away from your table. This is state mandated, and will be enforced with no exceptions. Masks must be worn when entering the patio, ordering food from a food truck, using the restroom, picking up beer to go, and exiting the patio.
- We ask that guests remain at their own tables, and not mingle with other parties on the patio.
- Maximum party size is 6 people due to space restrictions. Please do not move tables or seating groups.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Dogs are welcome, they should be on a leash and with you at your table at all times.
- Please follow all signage and requests from Foundation staff.