Updated August 8, 2022
Welcome to our tasting room and outdoor patio! Our tasting room space is open for indoor seating while we continue to have our outdoor patio open a large tent, and heaters and fire tables in the cooler weather. The patio is a mix of sun/shade, with the tent providing coverage during rainy weather.
You can order beers for here or to-go by walking inside and ordering at the bar. The tasting room and patio are seat yourself. Our online store continues to be a great way to preorder your beer to go.
Reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns before visiting.
What’s on tap today? Check out our draft menu!
What food is available? Check out the menu for our new brewery kitchen that focuses on delicious Detroit-style square pizzas! The kitchen is open Thursday-Monday and closed on Tuesday and Wednesday. We hope to be able to add in Wednesdays soon! The kitchen stops taking new orders 45 minutes before we close.
Note about ordering beer To-Go — We want you to feel safe and comfortable. We will be continuing our preorder online shopping with pick-up available at the counter just inside the tasting room bay door. This menu will also tell you all of the beers that are currently available to go. Our canned beers are all available as both 4-packs and singles.
Can I get beer delivered? CarHop delivery continues to be available in the Greater Portland area.
Can I bring my dog? YES! (Leashed and under control please.) Dogs are welcome inside and outside.
We want everyone to have a fun and relaxing time at our brewery. We want to do this while also providing a safe experience for every guest and all of our staff. We appreciate all of our guests following the necessary steps for success. Our processes may change based on changing Covid-19 circumstances in our community and guidance from the state. Please check back for the most up to date information.
What To Expect
- Indoor and outdoor seating are available.
- Enter the patio from the parking lot entrance. During cold or inclement weather, we will have our bay door closed to retain heat. Just enter through the patio and the blue door #7 to the tasting room.
- Our outdoor patio is seat yourself. We are sanitizing tables in between parties. If a party has just left, please give our team time to clean the table before sitting down. It is helpful if you bus your own table, our team appreciates it!
- To go beer and draft pours are both available from the bar.
For this experience to be enjoyable and safe for all, we require the following from every guest visiting the brewery. Thank you for your cooperation and your commitment to keeping our community healthy.
- If you are feeling ill or have any other symptoms, please stay home.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Dogs are welcome, they should be on a leash and with you at your table at all times. We’d love for you to follow our @foundationpups Instagram account!
- Please follow all signage and requests from Foundation staff. We appreciate your help and support. Thank you for visiting our brewery and enjoying our beers!