Updated March 30, 2021
Welcome to our tasting room and outdoor patio! We do not currently have indoor seating available, however we have a very large outdoor patio that is comfortable in all weather. Our patio is back to summer-size, and you can order beers for here or to-go by walking through our bay door and ordering at the counter. The patio is seat yourself, however if all of our tables are full, we’ll have a host helping people out at the entrance and seating people on a first come first served basis. Our online store continues to be a great way to preorder your beer to go.
Please read the following carefully, and reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns before visiting.
Note about pre-ordering beer To-Go — We want you to feel safe and comfortable. We will be continuing our pre-order online shopping with pick-up available at the counter just inside the tasting room bay door. If there is a line to enter the patio, please see the host, and they will be able to help you with your preorder so you don’t need to stand in line. CarHop delivery will also continue to be available in the Greater Portland area.
We want everyone to have a fun and relaxing time on our patio. We want to do this while also providing a safe experience for every guest and all of our staff. We appreciate all of our guests following the necessary steps for success. Our processes may change based on changing Covid-19 circumstances in our community and guidance from the state. Please check back for the most up to date information.
What To Expect
- Enter the patio from the parking lot entrance, there is a rope to help form a queue that leads through the bay door and into the bar area to order. Please maintain physical distance of 6-ft apart from others not in your party while in line. At the entrance to the bay door, there is a chalkboard sign asking to “Please Wait Here.” That helps us maintain distance between parties. A bartender will call you forward to order!
- Our outdoor patio is seat yourself. We are sanitizing tables in between parties. If a party has just left, please give our team time to clean the table before sitting down. You must have a table in order to order beers for here. If all of our tables are full, we will have a host that will seat parties in the order that they arrive. There will be a queue for waiting for a space to become available. It is helpful if you bus your own table, our team appreciates it!
- All seating groups are spaced at least 6-ft apart.
- To go beer and draft pours are both available from the bar just inside the tasting room bay door.
- An indoor restroom is available. Please follow all signage, and maintain 6-ft of distance from others.
- We have a large tent for covered seating as well as seating throughout the patio with patio heaters in cooler weather, and fire pit tables. There are lots of options for whatever your favorite type of table is!
For this experience to be enjoyable and safe for all, we require the following from every guest coming to our patio. Thank you for your cooperation and your commitment to keeping our community healthy.
- If you are feeling ill or have any other symptoms, please stay home.
- Maintain a 6-ft distance from other guests not in your party and staff.
- Wearing of masks/cloth face coverings is REQUIRED in all areas of the patio away from your table. This is state mandated, and will be enforced with no exceptions. Masks must be worn when entering the patio, ordering food from a food truck, using the restroom, picking up beer to go, and exiting the patio.
- We ask that guests remain at their own tables, and not mingle with other parties on the patio.
- Maximum party size is 8 people due to space restrictions. Please do not move tables or seating groups.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Dogs are welcome, they should be on a leash and with you at your table at all times. We’d love for you to follow our @foundationpups Instagram account!
- Please follow all signage and requests from Foundation staff.