Updated January 5, 2022
Welcome to our tasting room and outdoor patio! Our indoor tasting room space is open for indoor seating while we continue to have our outdoor patio open with heaters and fire tables. On weekends, we open up our brewhouse space to additional seating so everyone has plenty of room. As of Wednesday, January 5th, the City of Portland now requires that face masks be worn in all public spaces. Please help us comply with this new rule by wearing a face mask in the brewery at all times unless you are at your table eating/drinking.
We will be keeping our outdoor patio up for the entire winter. Our big tent has now been taken down due to snow-load, but it will be back up in early April. The current outdoor patio has radiant heaters for the barrel seating near the windows, and we also have fire tables and patio heaters.
You can order beers for here or to-go by walking inside and ordering at the bar. Masks are required indoors when you come in to order. If you’ve forgotten yours, don’t worry, we will provide one, just look on the barrel near the doorway. The tasting room and patio are seat yourself. Our online store continues to be a great way to preorder your beer to go.
Please read the following carefully, and reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns before visiting.
Note about pre-ordering beer To-Go — We want you to feel safe and comfortable. We will be continuing our preorder online shopping with pick-up available at the counter just inside the tasting room bay door. CarHop delivery will also continue to be available in the Greater Portland area.
We want everyone to have a fun and relaxing time at our brewery. We want to do this while also providing a safe experience for every guest and all of our staff. We appreciate all of our guests following the necessary steps for success. Our processes may change based on changing Covid-19 circumstances in our community and guidance from the state. Please check back for the most up to date information.
What To Expect
- Enter the patio from the parking lot entrance. During cold or inclement weather, we will have our bay door closed to retain heat. Just enter through the patio and the blue door #7 to the tasting room.
- Our outdoor patio is seat yourself. We are sanitizing tables in between parties. If a party has just left, please give our team time to clean the table before sitting down. It is helpful if you bus your own table, our team appreciates it!
- To go beer and draft pours are both available from the bar.
- An indoor restroom is available. Please be thoughtful about maintaining physical distancing from others.
- Indoor seating is also available. You must be seated to drink indoors. Masks are required indoors unless you are at your table eating/drinking.
For this experience to be enjoyable and safe for all, we require the following from every guest visiting the brewery. Thank you for your cooperation and your commitment to keeping our community healthy.
- If you are feeling ill or have any other symptoms, please stay home.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Dogs are welcome, they should be on a leash and with you at your table at all times. We’d love for you to follow our @foundationpups Instagram account!
- Please follow all signage and requests from Foundation staff. We appreciate your help and support. Thank you for visiting our brewery!