We are so excited to welcome guests back for seated service on our patio! Please read the following carefully, and reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns before visiting.
Note about pre-ordering beer To-Go — We want you to feel safe and comfortable. We will be continuing our pre-order online shopping with pick-up available at a dedicated table located just outside the tasting room area. Just walk up to the table, and we will have your order ready and you should be able to be in/out in minutes. CarHop delivery will also continue to be available in the Greater Portland area.
We want everyone to have a fun and relaxing time on our patio. We want to do this while also providing a safe experience for every guest and all of our staff. We appreciate all of our guests following the necessary steps for success.
What To Expect
- Enter the patio from the parking lot entrance at the host stand. Please maintain social distance of 6 feet apart from others while in line to be seated. Do not enter the patio from any area except the host stand.
- A host will greet you, take down the name/number of one person in your party for state-required contact tracing, and direct your party to your table. We are providing seated table service.
- All tables are spaced at least 6 feet apart and sanitized between every use.
- You can start a tab with your server. Our bartender inside will prepare your drink order and your server will bring it to your table when it’s ready.
- If you would like to take packaged beer to go when you leave, you can place your order from your table, and your server will bring it out.
- We will be following all best practices for cleaning and sanitizing.
For this experience to be enjoyable and safe for all, we require the following from every guest coming to our patio. Thank you for your cooperation and your commitment to keeping our community healthy.
- If you are feeling ill or have any other symptoms, please stay home.
- Maintain a 6-ft distance from other guests not in your party and staff.
- Wearing of masks/cloth face coverings is REQUIRED in all areas of the patio away from your table. This is state mandated, and will be enforced with no exceptions. Masks must be worn when entering the patio, ordering food from a food truck, using the restroom, picking up beer to go, and exiting the patio.
- We ask that guests remain at their own tables, and not mingle with other parties on the patio or switch tables.
- Guests are only allowed inside the building to use the restrooms. Please follow all signs when going to use the restroom to maintain social distancing. We will have one-way Enter and Exit signs, as well as floor indicators for where to stand to maintain 6-ft distances.
- We will provide information on how to order food from the on-site food truck from your table to make everything quick and easy.
- Maximum party size is 8 people. Please do not move tables or seating groups.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Dogs are welcome, they should be on a leash and with you at your table at all times.
- Please follow all signage and requests from Foundation staff.